Last Updated on
There’s a buzz going around on the world wide web about The Ultimate Productivity Bundle.
What is it? Is it a scam? Is it really worth it? – Hold those horses. I’m about to share with you all about The Ultimate Productivity Bundle- in my own personal opinion.
Today I’m sharing in depth review of The Ultimate Productivity Bundle. It’s honestly the first time I’m actually bought an Ultimate Bundle.
I do think the bundle is 100% worth it this year and I’m offering a special bonus to anyone that purchases the bundle this week!
But hurry! The bundle is only on sale for 6 days until January 8th 2020.
SHOULD I BUY THE ULTIMATE PRODUCTIVITY BUNDLE?
SHOCKING NEWS : THIS BUNDLE IS 100% WORTH YOUR MONEY
I went through the entire bundle as my Christmas present to myself as I planned for a better year in 2020. honestly, it was the best investment I’ve made for myself since well before I had my kids.
Stay tuned as I’ll share the positives, the downfalls and what you’ll be missing out on if you pass up this offer.
Keep scrolling, here it comes!
The bundle is on sale this week, January 1st to January 8th. After the 8th you won’t be able to buy it. If you are interested in the bundle, get it this week! (PLUS I have a sweet bonus for you- see below)!
The price is only $47 + $10 for cheat sheets ( US pricing note for my Cdn. friends) And the 73 products are worth $2837.06 (not including bonuses from Ultimate Bundles and me!)
The bundle contains 12 eBooks, 30 eCourses, 29 workbooks & printables and 2 membership sites!
This bundle is OVER very soon: So jump over and get your bundle here.
You can see below this is ALOT of resources to help you live more intentionally!
FYI: AFFILIATE DISCLAIMER
Let’s get one small thing straight first: I AM sharing my affiliate link with you in this article. IF you decide to purchase the bundle through my link, I DO earn a percentage of the purchase price at no additional cost to you.
If you decide the bundle isn’t right for you and you move on with your day, yay! I’m glad I could provide some information. My only desire today is to give you the information so you can make an informed decision that’s right for you. I don’t want you to get caught up in the fact that this deal is only around for a week. Make the decision that’s right for you.
Got it? Okay moving on…
WHY IS THIS BUNDLE IS PERFECT FOR YOU?!
You’re probably wondering, what the heck is an Ultimate Productivity Bundle and why should I give a hoot? Let me lay it out for you. Here are 5 reasons why this bundle will help you crush your goals in 2020.
You’re going to be super excited about this amazing opportunity to hash out all those homesteading plans and dreams.
If you’re a new mom or have a toddler in your life. Adjusting to life post baby and struggling to find time for yourself and your next goals can be very difficult. Do yourself a favour and don’t forget about your needs!
Or maybe you’re near retirement, and finding yourself exhausted with retirement plans, building a house, taking care of your elderly parents and trying to find time for the grandkids too. Let alone care for your health and enjoy your glory years.
NEARING A MIDLIFE CRISIS?
Maybe you’re nearing your 30’s and suffering from dreading that new decade transition. I just survived that in 2019, and honestly it was a huge thing amongst my old classmates and me. More on my thirty list here.
ARE YOU A TEACHER?
I used to stay in my classroom well past dinner time prepping, planning, marking and organizing for the perfect day and year.
Oh, and some of these lessons you could easily do with intermediate and high School students- just do me a favour and review it first 😉 PS this should totally be worth PD credit!
If you’re a blogger, then you know it can be very hard to schedule all the tasks of blogging. This productivity bundle has made a huge difference in how I make time to blog and use my time better to get more done and monetize! You can promote this bundle too! Just sign up here, it’s super easy.
OR MAYBE THIS IS YOU…
- Health Problems
- Lack of Motivation
- Messy and Dirty environment at home, work or car.
- Feeling lost and not having a purpose
- struggling with anxiety and or depression
WHATS INCLUDED IN THE ULTIMATE PRODUCTIVITY BUNDLE
The Ultimate Productivity Bundle is a tightly wrapped present that reveals the topics and goals that matter most to you.
It’s a bundle full of digital products like courses and ebooks on productivity topics from across the web, and written by real people and bloggers with huge followings offered for only a week at a ridiculously sweet deal.
If you’re looking to conquer your to-do list, reach your New Years resolution, free up more time for yourself then check out my favourite picks below, some other favourites worth a peak and an outline of all the resources!
The Ultimate Productivity Bundle has a total of 73 products! To avoid overwhelm, the bundle is categorized into
- Getting Organized
- Goal Setting
- Overcoming Obstacles
- Review & Reflection
- Shifting Mindset
- Time Management
AT FIRST GLANCE
I went straight to the Planner Section, a printable I can print, hole punch, fill in and colour is my favourite thing in the whole world! I was shocked at how many planners there were to choose from. Some were okay, a few were just what I needed and more. More about the planners here.
In my humble opinion, I thought some of the price tags of the courses or ebooks were a bit high and I wasn’t impressed with the layout or function of some workbooks.
Did you know some of the contributors are highly educated psychologists and not just my neighbour sharing her two cents on a topic. Do you know how much an appointment with a psychologist can cost?
Here are my favourites that are worth reviewing!
MY TOP 5 PICKS
I started going through My Ultimate Productivity Bundle in December and these five products are by far highlights that helped me get myself together for the New Year.
All of these products are worth more than the cost of the bundle, by themselves! So remember, if one of these products really interests you then the Ultimate Productivity Bundle is totally worth it! All the other products are there for when you want them.
*The Goal Crusher’s Mastermind
by Brianna Berner (eCourse) $97.00
Simple strategies for magical results.
This ecourse is amazing! If you’re like me and have a big goal for 2020, then this is the course you need to set yourself up for success!
This product is only available to Early Bird purchasers that purchase by Friday January 3rd at Midnight. If you’ve got a case of FOMO ( Fear of Missing Out ) Go get your bundle now!
by Melissa Shanhun (eCourse) $67.00
Plan your business to reach your goals and fit your life in 4 simple steps.
Dream Life Jumpstart for Moms
by Emily Bendler (eCourse) $47.00
This course gives you the tools to go after your goals and achieve your dream life.
Work by Design School
by Claire Diaz-Ortiz (eCourse) $462.00
The only complete productivity system that works in your REAL life – an online course that teaches real people with real lives to work smarter and earn more.
5 OTHER FAVOURITES WORTH A PEAK
A Simple Cleaning Routine
by Erin Tannehill (eBook) $12.00
This workbook provides simple, action-based steps to help you keep your home clean and tidy in less than 30 minutes a day so that you can get back to living your best life!
I was happy to come across Erin’s eBook because I already followed her homesteading blog, and really connect with her mental health posts. You need to check out that content!
Simply Focused Workbook
by Julianna Poplin (Workbook) $27.00
Designed to help you create your goals and an action plan to work towards them.
I went ahead and completed the simply focused workbook before I started planning my homestead plan for 2020, and I’m so happy I did. People say, I often go to fast and trip over my feet, slowing down and focusing on my purpose and setting a plan for overcoming obstacles really helped me stay focused. I highly suggest printing this workbook off and completing it with a nice hot cup of tea or coffee.
Journaltastisch Planner: Get Your To-Do’s Under Control
by Sandra Zint (Printable) $17.00
Get finally rid of your loose paper clutter & organize your life and business in just one planner.
Sandra hand drew all of the beautiful images in this planner. It’s my favourite artistic bullet style journal and have already started using mine as you can tell by the crayon!
Your Personal Goal Setting Retreat
by Emily Counts (Workbook) $14.00
A guide to escaping the distractions of everyday life to craft intentional goals and a concrete plan for achieving big things this year.
Soothe Your Sensitive Heart: A Training for Emotional Sponges
by Céline Harleaux (eCourse) $29.90
Learn how to set boundaries, take care of yourself, and be self-confident.
This is an eCourse through Course Craft, I’m in the middle of it right now and it’s pretty powerful stuff. Thank you Celine.
ULTIMATE PRODUCTIVITY BUNDLE PRODUCT BREAKDOWN
Okay, here it goes, the massive list of 73 Products accessible to you for 97% off for 1 week only! This is the total breakdown of The Ultimate Productivity Bundle.
Remember: The price is only $47 + $10 for cheat sheets ( US pricing note for my Cdn. friends) And the 73 products are worth $2837.06 (not including bonuses from Ultimate Bundles and me!)
Remember to click on the authors blog, and sign up for their newsletter to access freebies that they offer. The freebies will give you a little taste of what the product is.
(11 products worth $297.96)
add formats, and how to access and picture for each
- 7 Days to Calm: A Simple Guide to Creating Routines that Work for You by MaryEllen Bream (Workbook) $7.00 The Imperfect Homemaker Blog
- A Simple Cleaning Routine by Erin Tannehill of Tannehill Homestead (eBook) $12.00
- A Year of Living Productively: Weekly Experiments in Getting More Done by Melanie Wilson from Pyschowith6 (eBook) $10.00
- Build a Better Week Toolkit: Make Next Week Better Than This Week by Christa Hutchins from Do A New Thing (Workbook) $10.00
- Daily Planning Pages for an Organized Family by Corinne Schmitt from WonderMom Wannabe (Printable) $3.99
- Focused Mind, Clear Intentions: Meditation to Start Your Day by Katie Dutcher from Florish & Bloom (Workbook) $6.00
- Habits for Higher Level Living by Nicole Hague from Higher Level Living (eCourse) $24.99
- Habit Stacking: 127 Small Changes to Improve Your Health, Wealth, and Happiness by Steve Scott available at Amazon (eBook) $3.99
- Inspired Riser by Asha Bauer of Consistent Creative (eCourse) $197.00
- The Habit Tracker 2.0: Visualize Your Success by Layla Al-Jailani of The Petite Planner (Workbook) $14.99
- The Humbled Homemaker’s Systems and Routines Templates by Erin Odom of The Humbled Homemaker (Printable) $15.00
(9 products worth $219.94)
- Back to School Bootcamp by Laura Rizer of PTO Today (eCourse) $44.95
- Creating A Digital Home Management System by Kayse Pratt from Anchored Women (eCourse) $34.00
- Momentum Planning by Charlie Gilkey of Productive Florishing (Membership Site) $29.00
- Organize My Year: Monthly To Do List Set by Susan Santoro of Four to Love (Printable) $9.99
- Organize Your Online World by Rachel Norman of I Heart Planners (Workbook)
- Productivity Bundle Trello Tracking Board by Kristi McMillan $9.00
- The 30 Day Plan to Organize the Chaos in Your Mind and Life by Tanya at Mom’s Small Victories (eBook) $5.00
- The Get It Together, Girl! System by Kristen Miller of Kristen Miller Marketing (eCourse) $27.00
- Your 20/20 Vision Plan: Getting Clear and Focused on What You Want, so You Can Achieve It by Stacey Stratton (eCourse) $47.00
(9* products worth $358.95)
- *The Goal Crusher’s Mastermind by Brianna Berner from Spiked Parenting (eCourse) $97.00 Simple strategies for magical results – only available to Early Bird purchasers.
- Create Your Own 30 Day Challenge by Kerry Beck from How to Homeschool My Child (eCourse) $27.00 Spark creativity & put some excitement in your life when you create your own 30 day challenge.
- G.O.A.L by Greg Denning (Audio) $12.00
This 3.5 hr audio program is a serious wake-up call for all of us to GET OUT AND LIVE.
- Goal Setting for Greater Purpose & Balance in Your Home by Jami Balmet of Young Wifes Guide (eCourse) $29.95
This goal setting course is Gospel centered, grace filled, and goal oriented to help you make the most of your goals.
- How to ACTUALLY Implement Your Goals by Leslie Boyd (eCourse) $97.00 Realistic goal setting for real results!
- Personal Development Goal Setting Blueprint by Emily Syring of She’s Living her Best Life (eBook) $33.00
- Simply Focused Workbook by Julianna Poplin of The Simplicity Habit (Workbook) $27.00
- Spark Success: Goal Setting Made Simple by Marva Smith (Printable) $17.00
- Quarterly Planning with Trello Masterclass by Cara Harvey (eCourse) $19.00
(7 products worth $142.88)
- Adult Coloring Affirmation Starter Kit: Channel Your Inner Warrior by Ali Chovanec (Printable) $12.00
- Elevate Your Productivity & Health by Cristy Murray (eBook) $23.00
- From Procrastinating to Productive Mama: Why Moms Procrastinate and How to Get Over It! by Amylee Udell (eCourse) $9.99
- How To Get Anything You Want: Step Into Intentional Action by Megan Seamans (eCourse) $37.00
- Mind The Chatter: Master Your Inner Voice, Gain a Positive Mindset and Get Your Power Back! by Lise Cartwright (eBook) $5.99
- Soothe Your Sensitive Heart: A Training for Emotional Sponges by Céline Harleaux (eCourse) $29.90
- Overcoming Procrastination: How To Stop Procrastinating So You Can Achieve Your Goals by Uche Ndu (eBook) $25.00
(10 products worth $217.95)
- Adulting Planner by Laura Burton (Printable) $15.00
- Botanical Living: A Printable Productivity Planner by Shelby Abrahamsen (Printable) $18.00
- Change Your Life With a Planner by Kemi Quinn (eBook) $27.00
- Customizable Digital Bullet Journal: For Teachers and Graduate Students by Erika Romero (eCourse) $20.00
- Easy Organized Living Productivity Planner by Nikol Murphy (Digital) $19.00
- Everything You Need to Get Organized: Bullet Journal Inspired Printable Planner by Rachael Morin (Printable) $24.95
- How to Make Planner Stickers by Mim Jenkinson (eCourse) $35.00
- Journaltastisch Planner: Get Your To-Do’s Under Control by Sandra Zint (Printable) $17.00
- The 2020 Shining Mom Planner by Khaye Mydette Macalinao (Printable) $23.00
- Your Best Life Planner by Katie Harp (Printable) $19.00
Review & Reflect
(10 products worth $258.98)
- Annual Review Workbook by Michelle Chang (Workbook) $14.99
- Discover Your Fulfilling Career by Tega Edwin (eCourse)
- Goal Digger: Goal Planning Workshop + Workbook by Angelica Duncan (eCourse) $27.00
- Life Audit Guided Journal by Payton Foeller (Workbook) $6.99
- Map Your Life by Chantel Klassen (eBook) $15.00
- PLAN4 2020 by Melissa Shanhun (eCourse) $67.00
- Quarter-Life Crisis Workbook: A Resource for Your Twenties by Gawoon Chung (Workbook) $15.00
- Your Book of Awesome: 100 Steps Towards Your Goals by Megan Brame (Workbook) $8.00
- Your Personal Goal Setting Retreat by Emily Counts (Workbook) $14.00
- The Self Growth Journal: 365 Self-Reflection Questions by Nadalie Bardo (Workbook) $24.00
(12 products worth $687.41)
- 21 Day Positive Mindset Challenge by Jennifer Smith (Workbook) $12.00
- Battling Imposter Syndrome, Beating Self Doubt by Jess Stuart (eCourse) $65.00
- Beat Self Sabotage by Joelle Byrne (Workbook) $6.43
- Dream Life Jumpstart for Moms by Emily Bendler (eCourse) $47.00
- DrivenWoman Academy: 3 Months Access by DrivenWoman (Membership Site) $75.00
- Making “Work” Work for You: Tips, Hacks, and Strategies for Finding Career Bliss by Kris McPeak (eBook) $3.99
- Master Your Life: The Pain Free Guide to Mastering the Art of Self-Discipline by Jessi Fearon (eBook) $7.99
- Mindset Makeover: Makeover Your Mindset and Take Your Life to the Next Level by Faith Hawks (eCourse) $29.00
- Productive by Design: Use Brain Science to Get More Done by James Garrett (eCourse) $197.00
- Refine Your Life Purpose + Wellness by Samantha LovelyRefinement (eCourse) $57.00
- Show up Afraid: Self-Guided Course by Krista O’Reilly-Davi-Digui (Workbook) $60.00
- The Consistency Cure by Jennifer E Berk (eCourse) $127.00
(6 products worth $361.99)
- Busy Woman’s Daily Planner by Susie Glennan (Printable) $34.99
- Productivity Powerhouse by Sagan Morrow (eCourse) $200.00
- The Smart Focus Method: Be Productive Not Busy by Rachel Newcomb (eCourse) $37.00
- Time Blocking 101 by Donna Shenk (Workbook) $6.00
- Time Management Mindset Shift by Laura Shaw (eCourse) $7.00
- Work by Design School by Claire Diaz-Ortiz (eCourse) $462.00
HOW DO I GET THE ULTIMATE PRODUCTIVITY BUNDLE?
PS. NO-RISK , 30-DAY HAPPINESS GUARANTEE
I really do hope that my honest opinion and review of The Ultimate Productivity Bundle helped answer some of your burning questions and hopefully inspired you to grab the horse by the reins and get going on preparing for a productive 2020 that you can really be proud of.
The world is truly waiting for you and all you have to offer. This is your toolkit to making your dreams into reality.
Now go grab The Ultimate Productivity Bundle while you can and dive in!
ONE MORE THING,
I’ll show you how to beat homestead burn out and be productive in 2020 with a personalized homestead plan. Ecourse training emails will start December 28th!